Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Little Mishap




I have been absolutely horrible about updating this blog for all of our family and friends. So Sorry!! A LOT has been happening in the last month or so!




We have started working on Sutton's room. My mom and dad came to paint his room several weekends ago. They will never know how greatful we are that they did that! I think my dad wanted to quit several times during the process of painting the red on the wall but anything for his precious grandson, right dad?!?! Sutton's room is now complete with his bed, bedding and a rug, but needs the rest of the furniture put in it and the frames on the wall. My camera is dead and charging, but I will post pictures soon.




The same weekend that my parents were here, we had some excitement Saturday night. (You will now understand the picture at the top of this blog) Brad called me on his way home from work at 11:00 at night in the pouring rain to tell me that he had just gotten in a wreck. He was hit by a 16 year old ( well, he hit her, but it was her fault) and it totaled his beloved truck! Now, for all of you that know Brad, that truck was his dream truck and he HATED to see it go! But I think it was time. Truth be told, I think the last bumper that was put on it two months before was the fourth bumper put on that truck. So, it was time to let it go. We bought him a new Explorer and just picked it up last night! Brad loves his new car, and will come around soon to not having a pick up! I tried my hardest not to sway his decision one way or the other, but you all know me! We didn't get home until 11:30 last night or else I would have posted pictures of the new car, but those will come later as well.
Sutton is moving around like crazy!! He is kicking, moving and have the hiccups constantly. We are going to have to figure out his sleeping habits though, because when I am moving around he is sleeping and when I am ready for bed that is when he ready to move about. I guess welcome to motherhood huh?
Well, that is really about all of the excitement in our lives. Hopefully everyone is doing wonderful! Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there on Sunday! We are all so blessed by you!
Brad and Michelle



1 comment:

  1. That is exactly what Madeline did. Her party started the minute my head hit the pillow. Thank GOD it didn't last out of the womb. She was and still is my GOOD SLEEPER. We'll pray Sutton takes after his cousin Madeline. Can't wait to see pics of the ROOM, YOU, and THE NEW CAR.

    ReplyDelete